domenica 5 dicembre 2021

🌹 Prince Wrath 💖

 
"Bit of advice, witch. Yelling, 'I'm going to kill you' takes the surprise out of the attack" [...]
"Maybe I can't kill you, but I'll find other ways to make you suffer"
"Trust me, your very presence is accomplishing that"

Nome del Candidato: Prince Wrath

Serie: Kingdom of the Wicked 

Primo Incontro: As if answering my unspoken wish, a phantom breeze carried it away, revealing a tall, dark-haired man. His muscular back was to me and he wore only low-slung black pants. [....] Golden skin glistened in the candlelight, the smooth perfection broken only by an assortment of shimmering ink. His beauty was an affront to what evil ought to look like. I supposed I should be thankful he didn’t have a serpent tail or wicked horns.
The demon rotated in place like he was getting acclimated to his new location. His chest and torso were chiseled in a way that indicated he was well-acquainted with weapons. My attention dropped to a metallic gold tattoo that started on top of his right hand, and coiled up and around his arm and shoulder. A fearsome snake. I didn’t have time to catalogue its details because he was now fully facing me. I sucked in a sharp breath as I finally met his gaze. Dark gold irises with flecks of black stared back at me.
Beautiful. Rare. And lethal.