venerdì 31 agosto 2018

📖 SCHEDA LIBRO: The Left side of Perfect



The Left Side of Perfect by MEGHAN QUINN
The Perfect Duet #1 

For better or for worse,'til death do us part . . .

The better captured me; she's who stole my heart. And made me realize I couldn’t live without this woman. The worse of her took my breath away--kicked me when I was down and twisted me into a million knots.

When I first met her, I thought she was someone I would never see again. The second time I ran into her, it was a random coincidence. The third? I didn’t know it at the time, but she was the girl I was going to marry.

But life isn’t always perfect. You have to take the better and the worse--even if it means giving her up, having her slip between your fingers, and letting her walk away.

I’m getting married. This is forever, 'til death do us part.
☞Uscita programmata per il: 28 agosto 2018